Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Discount Divas - Part I

All I can say is that I’m getting blown away by what is available at “discount” stores. Now, I’m no dummy. I’ve known for a long time that one that can sport Target or Old Navy on her back and still look pretty darn stylish. But it seems that everything is getting stepped up. WAY stepped up.
Can we talk about the following:



Target.com



Target.com

Um, EXCUSE ME TARGET? Who has started to design shoes for them? These shoes are insane. I could lick the brown Oxford Mary Janes. Granted, there are about a million more pairs of fabulous shoes at Target right now but these two pairs are right up my alley.
And hi, what’s this noise from Old Navy?



OldNavy.com
Are you aware that these come in six colors and are under 10 bucks.

Why are you still here? Did you not just read the above sentence?

Seriously what’s going on.

This is going to be explored further. Stay tuned folks.

No comments:

 
Site Meter